Bathtubs, Showers and Bathrooms

Posted : Monday, March 14, 2011

Bathtubs, Showers and Bathrooms
Before I begin to capture any type of bathroom photo, I take safety into consideration, because most of the time these type of nude photographs involve water, and since I love to mix artificial light with ambient light in this type of photography, obviously I’m using electrical driven power packs. When I can, I opt for battery powered units first, like my Hensel Porty Premium, though on multiple light setups, I opt for my Hensel Integra Pro Plus 500 monolights, most of the time with the Hensel 22-inche, white, beauty dish.
Camera: Canon 5D, Lens: Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 SP XR ZL Di LD Aspherical (IF) for CanonLens, Shutter speed: 1/100, Aperture: F/2.8, ISO: 400, White Balance: 6000K, Lighting: Natural Window Light. Post Production: Nik Software, Bleach Bypass Filter
Whether I’m plugged into an electrical circuit or my packs are battery driven, we’re still working with electricity and it’s the voltage from the capacitors that drive thousands of volts through the flash tubes, so safety is imperative to both forms of artificial light. Even with on camera speelights, a nasty shock is possible if exposed to water, so don’t be fooled that it’s safer to use battery driven flash units—it’s all electrical and electricity and water do not mix.

0 comments:

This is a DoFollow Bathtubs & Showers blog .Your comments appear directly , Please do not spam and write comment at same topic with the articles . I HopeYou may help to bookmark this page,

Post a Comment